My Dad will go Above & Beyond for YOU!!
Imagine this. It is freezing cold outside, and your garage door won’t open or shut properly.
You now have to stand out in the freezing cold temperatures and try to fix the problem in order to leave your residence or block the cold air from coming into your home.
Having your garage door maintenance done by Above & Beyond Door Systems in the fall months prior to the winter season lessons the chances of this happening you.
Above and Beyond Door System technicians will :
1. Check for broken rollers, frayed cables, and rusted bottom brackets and replace them as necessary.
2. Use a socket wrench to tighten any loose nuts or bolts on the tracks or hinges.
3. Check the doors balance
4. Check your electric opener safety reverse
5. Clean and adjust photo eyes
6. Lubricate all moving parts with a silicone lubricant spray
Contact Great Garage Doors today to have your garage door winterized before its too late.
Our service technicians will inspect and service your garage door and garage door opener and make sure that they are ready for the winter months ahead.